ArdGrafix6100 is a fast and full-featured graphics library for interfacing the Nokia 6100 color graphics LCD with Arduino. It uses hardware SPI & block write features of the graphics controller on the LCD to boost graphics performance & supports advanced features like proportional fonts in a tiny RAM footprint. The Philips PF8833 controller is currently supported.
Get the Library from Google Code
- Uses ATmega SPI peripherals & ports for high - performance graphics
- Uses block-write features of LCD controller to speed up writes
- Supports Proportional Fonts - a 14px height font is included by default!
- Implements all standard graphic primitives & utility classes like “xy”, “rectangle”
- Fonts implemented programatically using OOP to conserve SRAM
- Uses only AVR LIBC functions to ensure easy portability beyond Arduino